Talon EVO Front/Rear Wheel Set Suzuki
Talon EVO wheels are a great budget option for riders who demand the performance of Talon products. EVO wheels feature Talon's industry-leading billet hubs, which are laced to a black Talon rim with heavy-duty zinc-plated carbon steel spokes and steel nipples. All EVO parts are made at Talon's manufacturing facility in England and hand assembled by the master craftspeople at Dubya USA in Orange, CA. Talon and Dubya work together to ensure quality and performance.
- Two years of testing and development went into producing the new EVO hub, a mix of Talon's 30-plus years of knowledge in hub manufacturing and the latest cutting edge technologies.
- The EVO hub is made from 6082 billet aluminum and is manufactured using a tri-bearing rear hub design; this means all rear hubs are fitted with two bearings on the sprocket side to withstand the rigors of modern day four-stroke motorcycles.
- Unique to EVO wheel is Talon's own factory black anodized 7050-series aluminum rim; the Talon rim is available exclusively with the Talon EVO wheel.
- The EVO wheel is assembled with ultra-heavy duty carbon-steel spokes and nickel plated steel nipples for added strength and reliability.
- All EVO hubs come complete with a one-year warranty.
- Talon Evo Hub
- Talon Evo Rim in Black
- Heavy Duty Spokes and Nipples
- 21 x 1.60 front / 2.15 x 19 rear
- Red hub / Black rim