Renthal R1 520 Works Chain
Renthal's R1 Works Chain is a high-strength non O-ring chain with excellent impact load resistance designed specifically to withstand the stress found in off-road applications. This chain is the choice where a combination of high strength, light weight and maximum power transfer are important considerations.
- Shot-peened alloy steel side plates for high tensile strength and maximum impact load resistance.
- Chamfered inner links to reduce the chance of chain derailment.
- Extended bushings to reduce friction between outer and inner link plates, maximizing power output.
- Chromized bearing pins for excellent resistance to wear.
- Gold color side plates help prevent corrosion.
- Most perfectly matched chain for Renthal sprockets allowing maximum power at the rear wheel. This also extends the life of both the chain and sprockets.
- Average tensile strength of 7,644 pounds.
- Wear life index: 300.
- Maximum displacement (street / off-road): N/A / 500cc.
- Weight (per 100 links): 2.13 pounds.
- Each chain includes master link and a pair of latex gloves for mess free installation.
- 120 links.