Pro Circuit TI-6 Pro Titanium Dual Exhaust System Honda
The Pro Circuit Ti-6 Pro Titanium Dual Exhaust System is designed for the AMA Pro racer competing in AMA/Monster Energy Supercross, Amsoil Arenacross or Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship series. Engineered to meet strict AMA/FIM sound regulations, the Ti-6 Pro system provides superior performance while complying with the series’ sound regulations. Ti-6 Pro exhaust systems are constructed from high-grade titanium throughout with carbon fiber end-caps for a factory look. Top Pro level teams look to Pro Circuit for products that win.
The Pro Circuit Ti-6 Pro is a full race system intended for closed-course racing only, and does not include a USFS approved spark arrestor.
- Passes AMA/FIM sound regulations
- Improved performance
- Lighter weight than OEM system
- High-grade titanium material used throughout
- Carbon fiber end-caps
- Superior strength mounting brackets for durability
- Asymmetrical muffler design allows for increased packing volume
- TIG precision welding
- Made in the USA