Excel Takasago Rim Front Husqvarna
The Excel Takasago aluminum alloy rim is the benchmark in off-road racing rim technology. Every Excel Motocross rim is engineered and designed to perform in extreme hostile environments where other rims routinely fail. Fact, Excel has won more Motocross and off-road championships - worldwide - than all competitors combined! Part of the secret is in Excel's exclusive 7000 series aluminum alloy which has a 50% higher yield strength than the competitor's 6 series aluminum. Also, the exclusive know-how in extrusion design, complex multi-step forming, advanced robotics welding, and in hard anodizing such a tough and complex material is key to Excel's strength and world market dominance.
- Aluminum alloy which has a 50% higher yield strength than other aluminum rims.
- Excel MX rims are the choice of all Factory Works and Privateer Teams worldwide.
- Note: Rim only, spokes sold separately.
21 x 1.60
- Rim must be used in conjunction with the Excel Spoke Kit (sold separately) on the following applications:
- All Honda: All years.
- All Yamaha: All years.
- KDX200/220: All years.
- KLX250/300/650: All years.
- KLX400R/SR: All years.
- RM125/250: All years.
- RMZ450: All years.
- DRZ400E/S: All years.
- It is okay to use O.E.M. spokes and all other aftermarket spoke kits with the following applications:
- KX125/250/500: All years.
- KXF250: All years.
- RMZ250: All years.
- All KTM: All years.