Alpinestars Tech 1 AT Boots
Bringing performance benefits such as the bio-mechanical ‘flexi-blade’ system to the ergonomic buckle closure system to a boot that is optimized for the unique demands of all-terrain riding, the Tech 1 AT is a versatile and highly comfortable boot. With ergonomically profiled, class-leading protection this boot is ideal for tough times encountered when off-road riding.
• Multi-material upper constructed from lightweight, abrasion resistant and durable microfiber which incorporates anatomically profiled copolymer protection.
• Newly designed microfiber front and rear flex inserts for control, support and front and rear movement.
• Bio-mechanical medial blade system allows a good front rear flex giving support and protection to the ankle
• Full technical textile lining for comfort and moisture wicking.
• Soft, multi-density foam surrounds ankles and collar for comfort and shock absorbing performance.
• Contoured co-injected polymer shin and calf protection connects on the lateral side to provide excellent all-round protection.
• Comprehensive boot support and protection provided by copolymer protection in the lateral, medial, heel counter and toe box for excellent impact performance.
• Rear TPR gaiter patch applied on top of the TPU calf protector gives protection and comfort on rear flex.
• Innovative one-piece TPU injected insole, reinforced by a metal shank inside and co-injected toe reinforcement.
• Tech 1 AT boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010.
• Featuring unique Alpinestars compound all terrain sole for grip and support. The sole is replaceable.
• Injected TPU shin plate connected with the TPU medial protector panel; Velcro® upper closure, plus TPR flap for broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support.
• The ergonomic TPU triple buckle straps harmoniously the front of the boot without compromising flex.
• New closure system includes 3 polymer buckles with an innovative closure system. This closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure; all buckles are replaceable.
• Extended PU gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
• Medial-facing texture patterning provides improved grip on bike.
• Replaceable stamped steel sole guard.
• Replaceable EVA footbed features textile lining for comfort.
• Versatile upper Velcro® closure provides adaptable fit for wide range of leg sizes.